Sunday 31 March 2013

Darphin Age-Defying Dermabrasion Review

Darphin Age-Defying Dermabrasion £50.00 available from SpaceNK

This has pretty much been glued to my bathroom shelf lately, my skin has been suffering due to my ill health and I have been trying to find some products to help sort it out. The Darphin Age-Defying Dermabrasion has been brilliant at rejuvenating my skin and polishing away clogged pores. With natural exfoliants of Silica, Pearl and Lava that give this a creamy feel yet you can still feel it working, something that for me is a must I need to feel an exfoliator working to get deep into my pores. It is still however alright to be used on even sensitive skins. The formulation has been made to help reduce the look of pores, age spots, fade discolouration/pigmentation and smoothing the skin so lines & wrinkles will appear lessened. Simply take a small amount and massage in a circular motion on damp, or dry skin depending on what you prefer, then rinse off with warm water and you reveal new bright skin. I love how my skin feels after using this twice a week, I haven't touched another exfoliator since I started using this as none have given me results like this. If you are looking to try something new and really want to improve your skins texture and appearance, you have to try this out I really can't say a bad word about it.

Do you have a favourite Darphin product, tell me in the comments! Or let me know if you love this too?

No comments: