Sunday 7 December 2014

Winter Handbag Essential - Lavender Purifying Hand Gel


Lavender Purifying Hand Gel is an essential for handbags in winter, with it being flu season it's important to keep your hands clean and germ free. This relaxing scent tube cleanses your hands without any need for water or soap.  I always carry around a tube it's convenient to be able to keep my hands clean and smelling nice anywhere, anytime.  Pop one in your handbag for any need to get clean hands on the go. Unlike some cheaper hand gels that leave my hands feels tight and dry this doesn't, they are left fresh and clean. Paired with one of my favourite L'Occitane hand creams, Lavender and Rose are my faves, my hands are in fab condition during these colder months. 

Priced at £8,00 for 50ml, you can purchase your own tube from L'Occitane here!

No comments: