Wednesday 7 January 2015

Handbag Essentials: The Body Shop Hand Cream & Nivea Lip Butter

No matter the brand or make two products you will always find in my handbag are lip butter and hand cream, especially in winter! Right now I'm enjoying The Body Shop Hand Cream and Nivea's Lip Butter Original, they are two products that do exactly what you need them do it and quickly. The Nivea lip butters are smooth and silky, light weight yet extremely moisturising no matter how chapped or dry my lip gets. I have mainly been using the original formulation because it means I can layer it under or over lipsticks. The range does also have some other yummy flavours, 'Blueberry Blush', 'Vanilla & Macadamia' & 'Raspberry Rose', the last being my favourite flavoured butter.

Onto The Body Shop Shea Hand Cream while there's nothing much to go into about, it does exactly what it says on the tube. It is a satiny gel-cream texture that absorbs quickly, leaving no residue which is why it's been in my handbag for a few weeks now. Plus I love the light shea butter fragrance, it's really fresh smelling. They do have a few other scents in this range which are all equally fab and smell yummy too.

You can purchase The Body Shop Shea Hand Cream for £3.50 here & the Nivea Original Lip Butter for £2.10 here.


No comments: