Wednesday 4 February 2015

#Instaglam Contouring with Rodial


You know when you discover a product and it immediately becomes a daily must have, one you cannot live without? Yet despite how much you have been using it you completely forget to mention it. Well that has happened with the Rodial Instaglam Compact Deluxe Contouring Powder (what a long name!). I went along to the launch of Rodial's new sculpting bar in Harvey Nichols before Christmas to see what the bar and the new make-up range launching was all about. After having my make-up done at the event I was kindly sent this to try out as I loved how it was applied on me. The new range of make-up from Rodial is all focused on sculpting the skin, using colour rather than skincare to achieve this. Maria Hatzistefanis, the founder of Rodial, worked for over three years perfecting the formulations and products, giving us as the customer some great products. The entire range is pretty much all shades of taupe, beige and nude brown's, not a hint of orange in sight, ensuring the flawless sculpted look you create looks natural. Maria has striked a great combination with great products that are easy to use, so no matter if you are new to sculpting, the range isn't a scary place to start. It's a simple range to get your head around and I highly suggest asking the make-up artist for some tips if you are unsure, but once you master the celebrity sculpting secrets you won't look back. I have fallen in love with the contouring powder it defines my cheekbones and sculpts my face, yet you really wouldn't know I'm wearing it. The texture is so fine and light-weight, it blends beautifully on my skin and leaves me looking like I was born with supermodel cheeckbones. Who wouldn't want that? For me it has been one of the best launches and products I've tried recently. If something can stay in my make-up bag longer than a week, it's a winner in my books. I have to also mention the luxurious weighty packaging, as it looks great both sitting on your vanity or when you pull it out for touch up's to your lipstick. It doesn't feel cheap like some brands packaging, it feels special, plus I love the faux leather detailing mixed with the sleek silver.
Do take a trip down to the Rodial Sculpting Bar at Harvey Nichols to try the products for yourself. Book yourself a session with one of the make-up artists to get sculpted and see what the fabulous new range is all about in person. 
You can also pick it up online here for £52.00.

No comments: